Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • HELP! Quick late question about Coed y brenin parking before I go tomorrow!!
  • robdob
    Free Member

I'm staying about 3 miles away and realised I haven't any cash fir the car parking. I'm going really early in the morning. Do the pay and display machines take cards or notes at all??
    Any other suggestions????
    Help!

grumm
    Free Member

I have a feeling you can get a parking pass on a card from the VC, but I could be wrong.

Tiger6791

Think the machines are coins only

robhughes
    Free Member

£3 for the day.machine.
    takes coins.
    50p for the bike wash.tokens from the bike shop on site

funkynick

Or ride in maybe?

sambob
    Free Member

ride in, the road is fairly flat from either direction. you on the Pitch?

robdob
    Free Member

Cheers, thanks all. Don't need a pass as I'll only be there once or twice. Decided not to go today. Rest of holiday party don't have bikes so I will be going very early in the morning tomorrow while they are still in bed.
    Too tired today. And yes, course I am on the pitch. I think it's actually about 5 miles to the car park so it's a bit far to ride.
    Going up snowden one day. 🙂

sambob
    Free Member

sorry, i forgot you were surgically attached to it 😉 will be nice and quiet early, so there will be no one to get in your way on the downhill bits. and if there were any, i garuantee they would be going slower than you unless they were downill racers, which is something you should take up 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘HELP! Quick late question about Coed y brenin parking before I go tomorrow!!’ is closed to new replies.