Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • HELP: Putting SRAM X.7 sifter back together!!!
  • Jammy111
    Free Member

I had to take my shifter apart to bend one of the triggers back into shape but it exploded open on me and i didnt get chance to see how it would go back together again. Does anyone know if there is a manual somehwere that will help me? Or perhaps a diagram or description of how it all fits together

James

mushrooms
    Free Member

i can send you some pics of the insides?

Jammy111
    Free Member

yes please! to jammy111(at)gmail.com thanks. not sure how much help they will be though as it has discombobulated 😯

4ndyB
    Free Member

They can be a pain to put back together, there should be a tech doc on Sram's website.

If you can't get it back together, let me know as I have a spare set of X7's kicking about.

mushrooms
    Free Member

fixed?

Jammy111
    Free Member

well that was an effort, but i got it back together through some trial and error and some out of the box thinking. The big silver thumb shifter is still pretty wonky but it works and doesnt clash with the smaller black shifter now 😀

Only thing is i realised that the clamp/bolt thing that attaches the cable to the mech has fallen off on the way home. Anyone know where i can get new ones?

James

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘HELP: Putting SRAM X.7 sifter back together!!!’ is closed to new replies.