Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Help – Problems with Popups on Android
  • Selled
    Free Member

Anyone else having similar problems – can anyone help me fix:

I am getting popups when I use singletrackworld forum on my Android JB. I have tried many things, anti virus, malware removal, ad blocking etc etc and everything states my phone is clean. I can look at all my other standard bookmarks with no issues, but if I look at Singletrackworld I get a popup with various messages – the main message is “The page lovelinks.us says”, followed by something about updating the APP store, if I follow it, then it takes me to the Google play store to certain apps, the normal being mobogenie.

Any pointers much appreciated.

seavers
    Free Member

I saw this on their Google play thingy….

****Please Note****
    Dear Users,
    Recently we have understood that some of our users have been troubled by the automatic download of Mobogenie on to their Android Phones. While it has never been our intention to spam any user, we would like to apologise to them for the same. Having learnt that there was a technical issue with one of our promotional partners, we are trying our best to fix it at the earliest.
    Team Mobogenie keeps a close eye on all its promotions, and recommends the download of Mobogenie application only from reliable sources such as Google Play, Mobogenie.com and other partner networks. We ensure that there shall be no more inconvenience caused to any Android user in future.
    If you face this Problem or anything similar Issues again, Please write to us at Support@mobogenie.com with the below details.
    1. Website / app / Name that forced you to install Mobogenie automatically
    2. Screenshot of the site you are visiting
    3. Any other means; mobogenie is automatically downloading
    We also welcome your feedback and questions on your experience using the application.
    Thanks?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Help – Problems with Popups on Android’ is closed to new replies.