Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Help Possible new frame choices
  • Mikeypies
    Free Member

Hello Guys

The other day some bugger posted up a PSA that Chainreaction had several Coves heavily discounted which set my little brain thinking.

I currently have a slidey inbred which is fun but the Cove handjob looks good as does the Cotic Soul and the new 456 Evo .

So the question is how much better are the other frames or should I stick with the inbred ?

I have Magura Phaeon 125mm forks up front and ride 4 miles each way to the trails in Bristol with forays the the usual Mendips, Quantocks and the south Wales centers and I dont do jumps :-)too old and the ground is way to hard.

Rickos
    Free Member

I’m a bike swapper – something new every 12 to 18 months whether it’s hardtail, full sus or whatever (I usually have more than one bike though). It’s taken me many bikes and lots of money to realise that the full sus bike I had 3 bikes ago was great fun and I should have stuck with that.

You’re current Inbred is probably fine, but if you feel like a swap, then go for it. Just don’t expect super human differences.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I’m torn between a Carbon 456 and a Stanton Slackline for my next do it all frame.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help Possible new frame choices’ is closed to new replies.