Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Help – new saddle recs (replace Charge Spoon)
  • theotherjonv

I’ve been an exponent of Charge Spoons for some time now, but recently I’m falling out of love. last few rides, i’ve started to notice a significant discomfort in the base of ‘wee Jonny’. Now, there may be a few factors:

the ground’s a fair bit harder currently, hence seated pedalling gives it more of a bashing.

I’ve lost a fair chunk of weight, including significant arse lard, so maybe in the past wee Jonny hovered a little higher.

Maybe they’ve just worn out…

but bottom line, I’m planning on keeping doing longer rides including targeting a 12hr solo later this year, and after six hours last week i had lower cock pain that was becoming quite unpleasant.

So, any recommendations for a saddle that’s dimensionally similar to a Spoon, but with a love groove thang going on? And not cost the earth. And ideally be white, ‘cos I’m a tart.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve a 145mm Specialized Phenom that I didn’t get on with if you want (Spoon’s also 145mm IIRC), let me know if youre interested. Not really a recomendation as I didn’t get on with it, but I’ve since found I’m more suited to 130mm saddles which explains why at least!

Nobby

Get your butt (sit bones) measured then start with the correct size.

theotherjonv

TINAS

Had Spesh before and didn’t get on, but was a different shape and rider then. Any chance of a test ride?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help – new saddle recs (replace Charge Spoon)’ is closed to new replies.