Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Help needed with SRAM warrenty
  • scottyb88
    Free Member

Hi,
    Does anybody know what’s going on with Fishers/Zyro at the min?
    My forks went back last month, were cleared for replacement on the 11th but Zyro haven’t sent them out.
    Lbs has been chasing them daily but now Zyro have stopped talking to them and they’re at a loss what to do.
    I’m booked on to do the WGE at Afan Sunday and will loose money for entry/hotel if they don’t turn up soon.
    Apparently this isn’t isolated as the lbs have a number if customers in the same boat.
    Any ideas on getting through to them?
    Really starting to get hacked off big time, this will be my 3rd set of pikes, and I’m on my 2nd shock and dropper in 8months.
    Everything Rockshox has shit itself through poor qc on assembly- orings and seal failures every time.
    Rant over…just want to ride my bike.

rickmeister

Not bad for a first post…. Have you just joined yesterday to have a vent at someone like your lbs or SRAM ?

scottyb88
    Free Member

Yeah how’d you guess:-)
    Lbs is sound just the SRAM uk distributer – hoped that somebody on here worked there and could shed some light.

JackHammer

When I did mine 6months ago they were super quick. That might have been before they merged with Zyro though. As far as I’m aware the Sram service center is in Windsor, Zyro are up norf somewhere (Thirsk maybe) and no idea about fisher.

Could be a supply problem, 2016/2017 swap over?

parkstar
    Free Member

knowing a few of the lads who work in the tech centre in windsor, there seems to be a big struggle happening with the Zyro takeover. logistically it seems to be a nightmare as the windsor branch is the only thing that hasnt been moved etc. its obviously no excuse as to why you havnt had your product back, but obviously it is down to your LBS to put the pressure on Zyro and find out whats going on.

scottyb88
    Free Member

Cheers lads, that seems to be the feeling that the lbs has. Will keep the pressure on but they will not even answer the phone to the lbs now.

legend
    Free Member

Tell them to phone from a mobile then

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help needed with SRAM warrenty’ is closed to new replies.