Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • HELP NEEDED – What Full Sus frame & forks?? Yeti 575 or similar
  • Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

I seriously thinking of buying (on here if I can) a medium (I think as I’m 5’8″ :?) Yeti 575 frame & forks.

How much is a resonable price to pay for this set-up £500 / £600 whatever?

What other options should I consider. Intenses, Norco, Orange….

Seriously, if anyone has a frame & forks or even just a frame for sale can you please send me some pics (e-mail in profile) & price you are looking for.

I’m in the North East & don’t mind travelling a couple hours or so to have a look.

I’m going on holiday on saturday until end of June, then a purchase WILL be made.

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Daddy,I’ve got a 575 medium(not for sale).I’m 5′ 10″,they are big bikes,I’d try before you by.
    I’m impressed with mine,flatters my lack of ability. Orange 5s are fine bikes,also.

P20

I’m 5’8/9″ish and ride the medium. Fantastic bit of kit. I really want to upgrade to the new one, but it won’t be for a bit yet. You’ll probably get a frame for around £500, then depends on forks.
    A quick pic to give you an idea as to how the medium looks for my set up. You can also hire them at Dalby

timpol
    Free Member

Does anybody know of anyone with a Yeti 575 or ASR for sale currently? either frame or bike

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Timpol,one of the lads that I ride with has bought a new 575 frame.I will make enquiries as to what is happening with his old one.

pedalhead
    Free Member

I’ll probably have a Fivespot frame (medium horst, with push rp23 & both push and Turner rockers) up for sale early July, once my new LT carbon arrives. Drop me a line if you’re interested in more details.

badblood
    Free Member

I have a small 575 and I am 5ft 8 and it is spot on even with a 70mm stem.

PS. it’s not for sale!!

missinglink
    Free Member

daddy
    if you manage to grow another 7 or 8in in the next few weeks i’ve got an XL 575 for sale… i’m guessing thats not much help though?!

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Right chaps,one of our Tuesday night gang is selling is 575 frame/shock.Black Medium £600.

timpol
    Free Member

young Dave riley

Very interested, please email me with what year, is it full carbon triangle, condition and where are you guys?

Cheers

tim

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Timpol,I’m experiencing computer problems again ,so can’t e-mail. Phone Kev at BETD on Monday morning ,for details. He will put you in contact with the seller. I think it’s 07,not the full carbon rear end and it’s in good nick.Tell Kev,I sent you. Their number is 01782 629462. Stoke-on-Trent area

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Thanks all, I’ve now purchased a 575. cheers.

theflatboy
    Free Member

let’s see it

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

its not built yet…….in a few weeks!

guido

Im 5’7″ maybe 5’8″ on a good day. i have a small 575 with 70mm stem. fits like a glove..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘HELP NEEDED – What Full Sus frame & forks?? Yeti 575 or similar’ is closed to new replies.