Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help needed- parking in Cardiff on 23.9 for Fiji Australia
  • parisroubaix

Can anyone help me regarding the above. All park and rides, all central car parks sold out. Trains insane prices- like £296 each return.
    Looking for somewhere to park, from approx 11am till 8pm ish. Don’t mind walking or public transport last small part of journey.
    Massive thanks in advance

IdleJon

Get there early and there’s plenty of parking. I tend to try to get into the car-park next to the Motorpoint Arena. I managed to find a place in there 30 minutes before the Wales v Italy game a few weeks ago, and it’s not particularly expensive.

danradyr1
    Free Member

You could drive to the outskirts and catch the train in. Radyr or Taffs Well station is just off the M4 and have regular trains for the 15min journey to Central.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Twin
    Free Member

I usually park in the street where my sister lives in Grangetown (CF11 7HY). Loads of space, straight off the dual carriageway into the bay area and its on the bus route (route 9A into town with a stop on the street, 25 mins to the centre). And free. Trains are a nightmare on match days so bus out of town is your best bet.

parisroubaix

thanks everyone very helpful

jambalaya
    Free Member

Parking sold out 😯

I hadn’t even thought about that as normal 6N the park and ride is fine, better have a look for Oct 18 Ire v Framce

P-Jay
    Free Member

You can usually park in one of the shopping centres but it’s expensive and you might have to queue for ages.

As others have said Cardiff has loads of Suburbs – Grangetown is a 20 min walk into cardiff but it’s a reasonably high crime area.

CountZero

If you’ve got a smartphone, there’s a useful app called parkopedia; put in a postcode and it gives you locations of on street parking in the area, prices and times.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help needed- parking in Cardiff on 23.9 for Fiji Australia’ is closed to new replies.