• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by st.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help needed Chain device on a heckler
  • sprocker
    Free Member

I am trying to fit a double device on my heckler with a race face deus setup as a double and bash. I have tried a stinger bb mount and now an e13 and on both the granny ring just fowls on the plate of the device. The bb shell is 73 wide so I am only running the device on the bb shell and can’t think of a way of spacing it to fit. Any ideas appreciated, I did think it may be the cranks are shimano spaced wider?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I run a stinger with SLX double and bash, no rubbing issues.

sprocker
    Free Member

I reckon it could be the cranks as they do sit very close to the swing arm bit of a pain if i need to change them.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Jeffus
    Free Member

I ran Saint , XT and XTR on my 2008 Heckler with an E-13 DRS no problems, 32-22 double and E-13 bash ring.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Double up front???

Go 1×9 mate, i run my SC Nomad with a 32t chainring and 11-34 cassette, MRP Mini G chain guide, no rubbing and silent! 🙂

Alan.

sprocker
    Free Member

Thought about the 1 x 9 but seem to use my granny alot to supplement my weak legs

King_Rollo
    Free Member

Hi, did you manage to solve this, as I am having similar issues.

C

st

I had this rcecently with an Atlas chainset and Stinger. it seems to be an RF and Stinger mis match with no guaranteed solution . I bought an slx crank from a mate and fitted that instead.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help needed Chain device on a heckler’ is closed to new replies.