• This topic has 25 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Yak.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Help my nephew please – wood related Uni' survey content
  • Simwit

Evening everyone.

If I may can I please appeal to the many of you whom I know appreciate wood, craftsmanship & design.

My nephew is currently in his final year doing 3D design & manufacture & is heading towards a career in bespoke furniture having already done work placements with Linley fine furniture & a subsidiary business of theirs. He has put together a short survey related to his final year project & has to get 1000 responses for it to be admissible, currently he has 572 so if a few of you would be willing it would be massively appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/VFBX895

Thank you in advance to those of you that can find the time to help.

stompy

Done…

frankconway

Also done.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Done here too. Good luck to him.

bazwadah
    Free Member

Done

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Done.

Question 2, The handmade, machine made option was a bit tricky as I think there’s a place for both dependent on the item.

zeesaffa
    Free Member

Done

cranberry
    Free Member

Wood taken care of.

DickBarton

Would be interested to see how many responded selecting the upper class option…

trademark
    Free Member

Done.

stompweaver

Done.

kayak23

Question 2, The handmade, machine made option was a bit tricky as I think there’s a place for both dependent on the item.

True dat.

‘Handmade’ is misleading. You can make something just as badly by hand as you can with a machine and vice versa. 🙂

Anyway, done.

Simwit

As with all these surveys I think the questions make sense to the author at time of writing as they know what it is they’re trying to prove but maybe not out of context to the respondents as I had pretty much the same thoughts.

Thank you for your responses though, very much appreciated 😀

scruffywelder
    Free Member

Not a big fan of Surveymonkey but done.

Best of luck to your nephew!

kayla1
    Free Member

Done. I don’t give two shiny shits what people think of my bookcase though 😆

mogrim

Done. Although I’m sticking to Ikea at home 🙂

piha
    Free Member

Done.

Are you getting a family/staff discount per chance? 😆

Simwit

With my brother as his financial mentor there’ll probably be a premium added for family!

aP
    Free Member

It was difficult to realistically answer some of the questions as the responses weren’t those that reflect my decision making process.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Also done ..
    Does this qualify me for a discount when he starts his own business? 😀
    Edit : just noticed the discount question further up ..but as I’m not family the question still stands 😉

martinkiely
    Free Member

Done – good luck to him….. In my Uni days, we filled them out ourselves, but that was before the interweb….:-)

Simwit

aP, I said as much to him but as I said further up, it made sense to him when he was making up the questions in relation to what he’s trying to prove.

Hodgynd, I can always ask but I wouldn’t hold your breath 😆

Murray

Done. Didn’t realise until this survey that you could drag and drop to change order in SurveyMonkey.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Interesting that the survey asks people whether they think that buying high end furniture makes them upper class …

Clearly never heard of Michael Heseltine.

AlexSimon

Done. Odd questions, but then I don’t think I’ve ever done a survey that wasn’t full of odd loaded questions 🙂

Yak

Done but on the first question ( I think) where you need to put into order of preference 7 things. I only had a preference for 3 of them and didn’t care about the rest. I couldn’t leave the remaining 4 blank, so had to make stuff up.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Help my nephew please – wood related Uni' survey content’ is closed to new replies.