Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Help Minecraft !
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Been trying to buy online for the last few days but their site won’t take payment on paypal, card or gift voucher !

Is this normal for the site ? Its frustrating I have contacted customer support but not heard back !

Help

Legoman
    Free Member

Which site?
    If you’re trying to download for Xbox or Playstation both sites were taken down by hackers (allegedly) on Xmas day. Not sure which services have been reinstated but a quick Google should tell you.

Jamie
    Free Member

Assuming you’re not being a complete donut, and doing something else wrong….

PSN and XBL have been, surprisingly easily, hobbled for the last few days. Service should be resumed soon, if not already. But my advice would be to pop into Game/Tesco/Asda/Argos or whatever you nearest store is. Price will never be more than £15.

Note: For one who normally gives out too much information, your OP is a bit lacking. Sites? Platform? Via web/console? etc.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Ah okay it’s for MacBook sticking code/payment into minecraft site.

I tried one of the gift cards it didn’t work either( took back to wh smith) so it must be the site. No type of payment is working…

Thanks one and all

Jamie
    Free Member

Ah okay it’s for MacBook so pc based

Erm…

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

You know what I mean it’s not Xbox or play station based !

Jamie
    Free Member
    unfitgeezer
    Free Member

thats the one and none of those help pages are any help looked earlier !

thanks Jamie i guess their site is knackered at the mo

takisawa2

Same here, been trying to buy the PC version for my lad for a few days. 😐

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Help Minecraft !’ is closed to new replies.