Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Help me with winter sports cover.
  • santacruzsi
    Free Member

I’m off Snowboarding in a few weeks to France (Avoirez) which is near to Switzerland, so may venture over there.

I already have a annual travel insurance policy but doesn’t include winter sports, so I’m looking to buy just an individual week’s policy to cover me for my trip away.

I thought the purpose of these policies was to cover you for more as say you’re more likely to break something / injure yourself than say sat on a beach!

The policies I’ve seen all include things like Piste Closure, lost ski pass etc.

They all include medical cover but suppose what I’m looking for is medical cover as a result of skiing / snowboarding accident / injury.

Do I presume if I tick the box for medical cover then this ‘covers all’ on the policy for winter sports?

Confused and thanks.

Rockape63
    Free Member

Do I presume if I tick the box for medical cover then this ‘covers all’ on the policy for winter sports?

Yes…to various levels of cover depending on policy.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Never presume anything with insurance 🙂

It’s worth checking to see if you can upgrade your current policy to include winter sports cover. It may end up being a similar cost to taking out a separate policy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help me with winter sports cover.’ is closed to new replies.