Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help me with a valentine prezzie…. undies!!
  • turneround

Please no tacky jokes, never bought the missus any undies etc so thought i'd try this year.. looking for the best deals on la perla, agent provocatur, strumpet and pink etc….

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Don't be a fool, man! You'll buy the wrong size, she'll then think you think she's a fat biffa/emaciated rake (delete as applicable) and it'll all go wrong!

Valentines day is a con, anyway! Rebel, fight the power! Turn your back on it. Just buy her some flowers on a wet Tuesday afternoon, just because you feel like it.

(My vote would go for Myla, by the way, unless you can get in to a branch of AP…)

Drac

The best knickers are the ones around their ankles.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    turneround

yep been looking at myla…. rather tasty…., i know her size to a T so i'm gonna take the plunge… BTW, it maybe a con but i'm gonna get something out of it!!!!

tthew

The size question is easily sorted, just look a the labels in some she already has, and…..

Don't buy online. MTFU and go and buy from a proper shop.

doug_basqueMTB.com

I got my Basque girlfriend undies (not a basque) and she said "that's your present, now where's mine?". Watch out you don't get the same response.

Drac

"that's your present, now where's mine?"

Lob! Thud!

There you go baby.

turneround

ahh, threw caution to the wind… got a lovely 'outfit' from agent provocatur (yes could have got a new set of fox forks) but there you go….

lets just hope it does the trick?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help me with a valentine prezzie…. undies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts