Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Help me value my bike – thinking of selling
  • newrobdob
    Free Member

I’m struggling to value my bike at the moment – thinking of selling it (not immediately so not a stealth ad).
    Any ideas?
    I was thinking around £350 ish – is this reasonable?

Kinesis Racelight T2 52cm, with DC07 carbon forks. Very little mileage, in very good condition as a result.
    FSA K-wing carbon bars
    Now has Ultegra hubs on Open pro wheels (done around 100 miles)
    Ultegra triple HT2 chainset
    Ultegra cassette, LX rear mech (for wide range capability)
    Ultegra level long drop brakes (not labelled as ultegra but same series)
    Tiagra 9sp STI
    X-lie metal matrix seatpost
    Hope seatclamp
    Selle italia Flite saddle (might not include as worth quite a bit!)
    SKS guards, no rack but can be fitted
    Specialized stem which can be angle adjusted with a special shim
    105 pedals
    All anodised red bits to match bike including nice headset, X-lite spin stix QR’s, bottle bolts etc.

I have some Specialized shoes in a size 10 I could include as well which were £85 originally and some spare cleats as well

This is an old picture, its had some changes since

newrobdob
    Free Member

Bump for the evening crowd, would appreciate the help. Thanks.

newrobdob
    Free Member

Anyone?

newrobdob
    Free Member

Last Bump 🙁

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Have a look how much they are going on ebay. But, 9speed, Ultegra, (wheels?) Probably around £350.00.
    Not a great time of year to be selling though.

newrobdob
    Free Member

I need to sell to fund Christmas really. Thanks for the help.

I’ve never ridden it very much and don’t plan to do it needs to go.

amedias
    Free Member

Not particularly comparable but I’ve just put a steel Trek, with carbon fork and full Ultegra 9s groupset (not just bits of) with nice Bontrager wheels for sale at £185, I’m expecting to be made offers below that. I know steel frame may be less desirable even though it’s a nice one, but £350 seems optimistic to me.

If it was my bike is either be happy to take £250 for it, or split it up for max gain (and hassle!)

EDIT – they do seem I be fetching ok price on eBay though, so maybe I’m being too harsh… Ultimately 99p no reserve is the way to find out what it’s worth…

newrobdob
    Free Member

Thanks for the help. Might consider selling separately as i might keep the wheels and if some 9sp stuff doesn’t sell I’ll use it elsewhere anyway.

finbar
    Free Member

It’s a nice sensible winter bike, but the market’s moved on: everyone wants their trainer to have – at a minimum – discs – or, if my club’s anything to go by, something carbon that only weighs about 500gms less than your summer bike…

Taking the rack and platform pedals off would probably increase the saleability too 😉

newrobdob
    Free Member

Taking the rack and platform pedals off would probably increase the saleability too

😆

Yeah I know, it looks a lot cooler nowadays anyway…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Help me value my bike – thinking of selling’ is closed to new replies.