Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Help me STW, you're my only hope
  • HughStew

A bit of a forlorn hope but…

I was riding in the Forest of Dean yesterday and I think I dropped my Blackberry. Either somewhere on the Verderer’s trail, or at the car park just off the road you cross on the way to Cannop ponds, or somewhere in between. Just in case anyone from here spotted it, please email me – address in my profile.

And best healing wishes to whoever it was crashed on the last descent on Verederer’s.

scotroutes

Did they catch a wheel on a dropped phone?

PS – hope you get it back. I had a similar incident in the Pentlands a while back and an STW reader had found it just minutes after it fell out of my bag so I got it back next day!

CountZero

It may be too far, but you could try going back with another phone and retrace your route, stopping regularly and phoning it, listening for the ring.
    Hope you get it back.

phiiiiil

The then-gf dropped her phone in the middle of nowhere in Wales while horse riding. We gave it up for lost – we never did get it back, but the day after I did get a curious voicemail from it with lots of shuffling and snorting going on. So maybe badgers found it…

HughStew

Did they catch a wheel on a dropped phone?

Unlikely, as they crashed in front of me. Seriously tho’ it looked nasty, putting on a back support board as I passed, and blue lights arriving as I left.

midlifecrashes

I did get a curious voicemail from it with lots of shuffling and snorting going on. So maybe badgers found it…

Just someone speaking Welsh? 😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Just someone speaking Welsh?

Thats a tidy bit of racism snuffle snort 😉

footflaps

putting on a back support board as I passed, and blue lights arriving as I left.

They pretty much do that if you stub your toe these days……

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Can you go online and check its GPS location? I know you can do that with quite a few kinds of smartphone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Help me STW, you're my only hope’ is closed to new replies.