Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Help me STW… active date ideas…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

FunkyDunc – that’s Golden.

newgal
    Free Member

Think I need to grow me some nuts and get brave… 😯

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

newgal – if he is suggesting things get more serious / committed and is still logging on… definitely have it out with him.
    If it’s you suggesting it.. still have it out with him. You don’t need someone who’s playing games… plenty more fish and all that! 😆

cinnamon_girl

Hmmm … doesn’t instinct tell you after the first date whether they are worth persuing?

Serious question btw.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

C_G – IMO it tells you the opposite, if they’re definitely not worth persuing!

newgal
    Free Member

+1 for TSY. I’m able to tell if I definitely DON’T want to see someone again, but there are some good actors out there who can tell you lots of what you want to hear initially…

cinnamon_girl

Well, all I can say is thank goodness I don’t do that stuff any more. I hated it!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

That’s because you never went on a date with me……

cinnamon_girl

TSY – lol 😀

Trust me, when you’re my age and ride bikes, most blokes just think you’re downright weird. 🙄

MaryHinge
    Free Member

(I don’t mean all at the same time, although that would obviously be much more efficient)

And if things go particularly well…… 😉

cinnamon_girl

Trust me, when you’re my age and ride bikes, most blokes just think you’re downright weird.

We’ve met so you know that this is true. 😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Well you’ve met my minion, he said you seemed lovely. 😀

All the dates I go on find it weird that I’d want to spend a lot of my time pretending I’m an early thirties male mtber on an internet forum.

Sammie.

philconsequence
    Free Member

ideas for an “active” date…….

1) one of phils sexy parties could work, if you come in separate cars then its an extra set of keys in the bowl 😉

2) rig up the house electrics to a treadmill, tell her to start running or you’ll be sitting in the dark all night… once she’s shattered from running to keep the lights on you’ll end up with an exhausted lady who “just wants to lie down” in the dark…. need i say more?

3) go old school…. break into a local school and shout “kiss chase!” then run at her with your arms in the air and a manic look on your face.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m not allowed near schools after trying out a variation on number 3. 🙁

How was snowboarding?

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Help me STW… active date ideas…’ is closed to new replies.