Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Help me I'm hooked
  • JohnClimber
    Free Member

On Flash Forward.

I dont watch much TV but this has gripped me.

Anyone else?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'm hooked on mountain biking. I do it even when I don't want to. And then I'm glad I did.

Stoner
    Free Member

me too.

I only really watch TV once a week if that but saw this being trailed so decided to watch the first episode on five/ondemand this evening and then the second episode straight after.

Hopefully the human interest stuff will get a back seat soon enough because its getting grating, but the plot could really develop nicely as long as it doesnt get all "Lost" on us.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Nah, I watched the first episode and it just seemed like an amalagam of lost/24/prisonbreak.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

I never saw "lost/24/prisonbreak" so it's all new to me.

I can't believe I'm looking forward to next Monday, I've never had that feeling before.

brakes
    Free Member

first 20 minutes of last week's were very promising, but now it's getting a bit dull
    although this week had some nice explosions in
    more of that and less of the, 'oh no my wife's going to cheat on me', 'my annoying child is a bit scared' type stuff please

GrahamS

Yeah quite liked it. Hope it doesn't get too ridiculous.

rOcKeTdOg

until i heard the 'lost' people were behind it i was interested, now i know though and realise it will never have a conclusion i'm going to avoid it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Help me I'm hooked’ is closed to new replies.