Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Help me gain weight!
  • ruffriders
    Free Member

Weight gainer is the way forward im a bodybuilder serious mass is a high protein and carb milkshake also look at mutant mass defo good weight gainers worth a look

perthmtb
    Free Member

Geoffj, I’m afraid Beinbhan is right – that’s Perth Western Australia, not Scotland. Still, it gives me a chuckle every time one of my posts on STW is greeted by fake Scottish accents! It also explains why I’m posting at what must be the middle of the night for most of you – no, its not insomnia.

Lots of good advice above, thanks guys. Now appreciate I’ll have to add some other form of training than cycling if I want to reach that body beautiful I aspire to 🙂

Never been one for weights, so maybe I can do a bit more swimming to counteract the tree trunk legs but teeny weeny shoulders & chest that cycling seems to leave me with.

Will try upping the diet also, and particularly add more protein to feed the muscles – weird having to go against all that healthy eating doctrine thats been drummed into me for so many years! Good start this morning with a huge bowl of porridge made with full fat milk, honey, and a sliced banana – maybe I am turning Scottish afterall?!?

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Jeffus – Member
    I’m 50 years young so that’s my excuse for no more 6 pack…

A man works out on his 69th birthday

I’d like to be able to do that now, at 40…something to aim for though rather than sliding into decreptitude!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Help me gain weight!’ is closed to new replies.