Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Help me find some skis
  • engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

I’m looking for some Atomic Crimson Tis in 186cm length, but can’t find anywhere with them in stock. Was wondering if anyone could help?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I’ve just sent my 2012 Crimson Ti’s back and waiting for some 2014 Warranty replacements.
    One edge has delaminated slightly in multiple areas. Just a one-off manufacturing fault but the shop have been really helpful and got the rep to put me some to one side for me whilst they investigate.

I got mine through Outdoor Action in Blackburn. Mark, in their ski dept is a top guy and does a good price on everything. I know that the Crimson is not currently on their website, but on the basis that he’s got some sorted for me, I’m sure he could find some for you if you asked.

Seriously capable skis! Love to run edge to edge at full throttle and never a hint of chatter.

engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

Sweet, cheers for finding them, I forgot about eb. My work internet runs through Germany so really hard to find stuff in English shops.

Ordered them through sail and snow. looking forward to using them 🙂

engineeringcowboy
    Free Member

Damn, forgot ski poles

scuttler

They look ace. I had a razz on some Atomic Access last year and they were brill – Crimson’s look even more fun looking at the side-by-side stats.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Help me find some skis’ is closed to new replies.