Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Help me find some cabinet handles!
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Trying (very unsuccessfully) to get some simple brushed steel handles to fit to a bathroom cabinet.

The problem is, the cabinet (Villeroy & Boch) has pre-drilled holes for the handles that fit it and they have odd centres so nothing I can find will fit. (I bought it very cheap ex-display with no handles).

So I am simply trying to find a flat bar design (ie, no ‘D’ loop) so the handle will cover the existing holes (just leaving me to drill the new holes).

I have exhausted Ebay and done several searches on Google but I can’t find anything to suit. The annoying thing is that the local B&Q has a perfect handle on display but they have sold out and not getting any more in!

So help me Singletrack, you’re my only hope!

brassneck

What size? Ikea have lots available off the shelf – to their sizing of course..

Hobster
    Free Member

Have a look at Armac Martin.

Might be something on there.

johndoh
    Free Member

Tried Ikea, none were flat.

But dozy me – I hadn’t thought of looking on the B&Q site again recently (it’s been a year since we put the unit in) and they do seem to have something I can order online that should do the job…

http://www.diy.com/departments/cooke-lewis-brushed-nickel-effect-square-handle-pack-of-2/256228_BQ.prd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help me find some cabinet handles!’ is closed to new replies.