Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Help me find good tv, broadband package please
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

My media package at the moment are:
    SKY+HD ..(add ons are, Kids, Knowledge, Variety Mix) £37
    Virgin Broadband ( unlimited..forgot MBPS) £25
    Sky phoneline £15

..i’m planning to switch to BT entertainment + unlimited BT infinity package (as it comes with bt sport is a plus) ..this is a package for just £33 + £15.99 line rental … Is this a good better deal?… Does it comes with TV box harddrive that i can record tv program if i am not home?

Cheers all.

rewski
    Free Member

Yes, comes with youview box with pvr, it’s a hd freeview box too, you can add hd channels too. Sky sports is on a different box, but as pvr too.

grantway
    Free Member

Yep went for the same package and paid upfront on the line rental
    and yep you get the lot with it to record etc.

BT put the Sports on there Broadband. How I don’t know but the sports comes via the internet.
    Stay away from SKY in my eyes they are nothing but crap (personal experiences)

Just awaiting to have the BT infinity installed this Friday

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    wolfenstein
    Free Member

Cheers guys, all i need to know, just need to ring them and maybe ask if they can waive that £35 connection setup fee. Then will be a cracking deal compared to what i have now 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Good thread – I was about to post the same about eaving Virgin. Will post a slightly different one about intermittent internet instead.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help me find good tv, broadband package please’ is closed to new replies.