Help me find a small wallet

Home Forum Chat Forum Help me find a small wallet

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Help me find a small wallet
  • johndoh

TK Maxx always have loads to chose from.

Premier Icon ourmaninthenorth
    Subscriber

For minimalist wallets (and maximalist pocket weaponry*), have a look at Everyday Carry.

*As a non-American, I find myself looking at this place in disbelief: the perfect storm of OCD, savant-ism and paranoia. Be afraid.

atlaz

How important is the clear window? If not so important, check out Ashdown Workshop. Their wallets are beautifully made, not too expensive and, importantly, hand made in the UK.

thegreatape

Fairly important, and it’s the only thing lacking from the wallet I have now, so the only reason for getting a new one.

thegreatape

Can anyone recommend a small wallet that has a clear window for an ID card. Only needs to hold 5 or 6 cards.

At the moment I have an Eastpak one, the same size as a credit card, and it’s perfect except the window for the ID card is mesh, so you can’t really see through it.

lucien

I’ve got a small wallet and you are welcome to. After I’ve paid for house, car, kids, food, travel, fu****g tax, even fuc***** greedier utility providers, – there is so little left I’ve no need for mine

Pieface

The EDC site reminds me of a ‘Whats in your camelbak’ thread on here

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

Jimi? Put the ID card as the top card in the card side? Or does the ID card need to be on the outside?

Premier Icon cheese@4p
    Subscriber

Have you checked down the back of the sofa?

rudebwoy

Have you checked down the back of the sofa?

😀

Premier Icon jimmy
    Subscriber

I used to have a lovely M&S Italian leather card wallet, nice and small with an ID window, really well made etc Then some jakey on the bus decided to nick it when it fell out of my pocket rather than tell me. I’m still mad about that. I never thought I’d get so attached to a wallet. I think I’m filling up…

Anywayyyyyyyy, after spending ages looking for the same thing I eventually found one on ebay from Japan after a tip off on here. Not as nice in that the leather isn’t the same quality, or the stitching as ornate but same size and job. Just had a quick look but can’t find any similar – there used to be tonnes to choose from.

Are you STILL reading this?

thegreatape

Still reading, yes!

Thanks for the ideas. Those dosh ones look nice…

Premier Icon ads678
    Subscriber

I have a WESC leather one that is pretty small and has a clear window that i have my drivers licence in. I got it from Subvert in Castleford Xscape but know idea if they still make/sell them.

Could be this one – http://www.rip101.com/product/WeSC-Wallets-WeSC-Joakim-Leather-Wallet-Loden.aspx but mine is grey.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Help me find a small wallet’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top