Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Help Me Decide on decals, Put the on or leave them off!
  • MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Just started building my Mmmbop up and can’t decide if i want the decals on or not.

Ive tried my own placement below but im tempted to leave them off or place them like on the Ragley site:-

I know its not massively important but its doing my nut in trying to decide.

the above pics are how it is now.

DaveGr
    Free Member

Looks like Stevie Wonder has put them on ….

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Ha that’s the kind of response i was looking for, thought you guys needed a thread you could rip to shreds.

Ive got a crown race question next.

RDL-82
    Free Member

spent ages doing exactly the same, and in the end just went with the default placement, however dont think that looks too bad, personally would just lose the black mmmbop stickers on the downtube, also no stickers, looks like you knicked it and are trying to disguise it! Sticker it. Do you like it as it is, its yours at the end of the day…
    …mine >

Ragley Mmmbop by e1ys1um, on Flickr

DaveGr
    Free Member

I also don’t like the Cotic wrap decal…………though the Ragley ones do look better than the Cotic wrap !!!

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Yeah I meant to take the black mmmbop off before the pics. I’ve decided I love it as it is. All White. Time to forget about decals and find me some wheels.

RDL-82
    Free Member

sorted! do think the white suit the blue better and the black with the green, enjoy, sweet bike

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

white suits both blue and green better!!! and the placements of the stickers like quiet good wished i would of put the same a amount of though in to putting mine on 🙄 as mine was out of the box stickers on and built and out riding on it with in about a hour after it arrived 8)

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I wish mine was ready to go, it’s my project, bit by bit. Only got Forks, Frame, headset and bars so far.

thedyslexic1
    Free Member

need any nice white brakes????? 😀

kelvin

I also don’t like the Cotic wrap decal

All the decals are removable on the Gritstone BFe, for people who don’t like decals. Oh, and other COTIC panels are available if you want to cover up the wrap on the Soul.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’m tempted to go white on green for my build. Like the look of the one on myragley with the white on offset black stickers, think that would look good on green but am sure I’d make a hash of it.

Anyone got a photo of white stickers on green frame?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Help Me Decide on decals, Put the on or leave them off!’ is closed to new replies.