Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Help me choose a new phone please
  • milkyman
    Free Member

My contract is up on my iPhone and I would like something with a bigger screen, I find the iPhone dead easy to use as I have had it a while, no problems with it, but just want a bigger screen
    I have been offered the Samsung s4 by o2, but I have never used one, so are they any good, and how would I transfer my contacts of an iPhone on to a Samsung, with minim faffing

thanks

mikewsmith
    Free Member

How to transfer contacts from iPhone to Google Contacts

Move your contacts to a google account then sign in on an andriod phone and they will all appear. YOu can tidy up the crap in the google account first too.

milkyman
    Free Member

thanks for that, really helpful if I decide to go for the samsung

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

some other things, bigger screens are great, I tried to use my old HTC desire last week as a friend needed a local phone and it was tiny!!

Android works out of the box very well
    Widgets are great
    Most apps now do IOS and Android, the 100000’s of apps that don’t are generally the crappy ones that never got downloaded

Have a look at the Google Nexus 5 too

milkyman
    Free Member

I will, I don’t really use apps to be honest so that’s not really an issue, just want something with bigger screen that’s easy to set up and use, must be my age because I hate having to speak to call centres when the thing wont work properly,:-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Help me choose a new phone please’ is closed to new replies.