Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Help me choose a DVD for Valentine's night.
  • midlifecrashes

So, quiet night in. Lambrini? Check! Butterkist? Check! Now which DVD to get? Currently vacillating between Clerks and Mallrats. Your thoughts?

donsimon
    Free Member

Debbie does Dallas?

Drac
    BoardinBob

Cannibal Holocaust

nicko74

Shaving Ryan’s Privates
    A Clockwork Orgy
    Men in Black… Men
    American Booty
    Batman and Throbbin
    The Boobyguard

…I could go on… 😉

kimbers

madam and eve is quite good

Stuey01
    Free Member

Is this for a solo night in or a night with the other half? Have you seen either of them before?

If solo then Clerks, might as well start at the beginning. If it is to watch with the other half then other factors come into play. If it must be a Kevin Smith movie then Chasing Amy would get my vote.

bassspine
    Free Member

sacrifice all self-respect and get Sex in the City II

bunnerscj
    Free Member

‘All holes no poles’ ?
    ‘Semour Butt’ ?

BoardinBob

Some Like It Hot Lunch

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I Spit on your Grave.

Tracey

Ghost.

Jerry Zucker’s Oscar-winning 1990 film is back to tug at your heartstrings this 14th February. Sam Wheat (Patrick Swayze) and Molly Jensen (Demi Moore) are deeply in love, but a seemingly random mugging turns their world upside down. Sam is stabbed and dies in Molly’s arms, not only leaving her devastated, but also vulnerable to a plot far darker than she can imagine. Sam hasn’t gone very far however and finds himself trapped as a ghost, unable to move on, yet incapable of communicating with the living. Except for phony medium Oda Mae Brown (Whoopie Goldberg) that is. Now he must appeal to Oda Mae’s good nature to get her to help him warn Molly of the danger she’s in and put an end to the sinister machinations at work.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Is this with a chick or by yourself?

BoardinBob

Ghost.

Jerry Zucker’s Oscar-winning 1990 film is back to tug at your heartstrings this 14th February. Sam Wheat (Patrick Swayze) and Molly Jensen (Demi Moore) are deeply in love, but a seemingly random mugging turns their world upside down. Sam is stabbed and dies in Molly’s arms, not only leaving her devastated, but also vulnerable to a plot far darker than she can imagine. Sam hasn’t gone very far however and finds himself trapped as a ghost, unable to move on, yet incapable of communicating with the living. Except for phony medium Oda Mae Brown (Whoopie Goldberg) that is. Now he must appeal to Oda Mae’s good nature to get her to help him warn Molly of the danger she’s in and put an end to the sinister machinations at work.

Check out Sgt Buzzkill 🙄

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

a-team… magnificent homage to the all-time classic i say. made me and the wife laugh like kids.

Hobster
    Free Member

Man bites dog

nicko74

Oooh, a Boy and His Dog. She’ll LOVE it! 🙂

Big-Dave
    Free Member

Secretary 😉

cullen-bay
    Free Member

The Incredible Gulp?
    E-xxx-caliber
    schittyschittygangbang?

Milky
    Free Member

Bad Boy Bubby

nicko74

Romper Stomper!
    Ooooh, Battlefield Earth. John Travolting at his finest!

john_drummer
    Free Member

sacrifice all self-respect and get Sex in the City II

no, don’t. It’s not worth it. really. I had to sit through this P.O.S over christmas/new year and it really is the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

OK I haven’t seen Plan 9 From Outer Space, but I bet even that’s better than this thing

philconsequence
    Free Member

jurassic pork

No C(swearfilteravoidance)try for old men

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Help me choose a DVD for Valentine's night.’ is closed to new replies.