Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Help! Lend of Chariot quick release in Padstow
  • excelman

I’m in need of a massive favour from someone. We’ve come away on our holidays to Padstow in Cornwall and were planning on taking our 20 month old son out in his trailer. But we’ve forgotten the quick release attachment for it. We live about 8 hours drive away in Northumberland…

So is there someone in the south west that can lend me one for a Chariot Cougar for a week? Pretty please. I’d come and get it, leave a deposit, and bring it back before next weekend. You’ll make a little boy, and Daddy, very happy.

Alternatively, does anyone know a shop that stocks them down this way so I can go and buy one?

jam-bo

There are loads of bike hire places at the end of the car park by the harbour. They hire out trailers so I’m pretty sure one of them could sort you out.

hatter

Is it the metal hitch ‘cup’ you need or the extra long skewer?

excelman

It’s the metal cup thing. And the skewer too, but I might be able to make do with the Hope on on the bike now.

I’ll check out the local hire shops today.

kaysee

We’ve got one you can borrow, mid Cornwall. Drop me an email and we can sort something out. Bring your bike and we can measure up qr’s and things too.

excelman

Awesome. I’ve just sent an email to the address in your profile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Help! Lend of Chariot quick release in Padstow’ is closed to new replies.