Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Help – GF trouble- I’ve broke her ….
  • oxnop
    Free Member

…rear mech hanger! We have booked the next 4 days off work to get some good riding in,ready for our spanish MTB hol in June.

My neighbour has very kindly lent me his wifes (very nice) orange 5 for our ride tomorrow but would feel cheeky using it for more than one ride.

So, does anybody know where I could get a rear mech hanger from(quickly) for a meta 4.1 before Saturday. We are driving from west yorks tomorrow to llandegla. I would appreciate it if any stw’s could give me any ideas or know any shops on the way down that may keep this part in stock.

thomthumb
    Free Member

speak to steve at real cycles. he is the man – will deffo sort you out.

http://www.realcycles.com/

RoterStern
    Free Member

IIRC the bike shop at Llandegla stock Comencal bikes. There would be a good place to start.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Junkyard
    Free Member

if you are going along the M62 Merlin are about a 25 mile Motorway drive (down M61 signed Preston)there and back imagine they would have one but surely something will be closer

Sandwich

If all else fails try CRC and ask for this to be delivered to your accommodation

oxnop
    Free Member

Thanks guys. When I was last in the shop at llandegla I noted that they stocked commencals so I’m hoping they may have one in. I’m going to give them a ring in the morning to see, if not then merlin it is. It’s not too much of a detour as we are dropping our dog off at my mrs mums which is in Burnley.

runswithscissors

Remember to pick up two so you’ll have a spare to keep in your camelback.

Junkyard
    Free Member

in which case down m65 on to m61 and only a 2 mile detour from your route to Merlin at Chorley. (they have moved

From the M61, come off at junction 8 – Chorley

At the slip road roundabout turn left if northbound or right is southbound – direction Chorley. You will then come to a roundabout with traffic lights, turn right onto the A6 direction Preston. At the next set of Lights turn left into Buckshaw village, follow Buckshaw Ave to the 1st roundabout (go straight on, bearing right) at the next roundabout turn left and we are the first unit on the left. (Journey time less than 5 mins)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Help – GF trouble- I’ve broke her ….’ is closed to new replies.