Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Help finding half moon nut for child's cot!
  • Albanach
    Free Member

Tried local hardware stores and no joy. I’ve tried online (amazon/direct-fittings uk) but no joy. So does anyone know of anywhere I could get an M6 or M8 bolt with a 12-14mm across half moon washer & nut. They look like this

http://www.direct-fittingsuk.com/bedbunk-boltshalf-moonlunarluna-nutswashers-6mm-thread-cast-zinc-2-4-8–bulk-packs-4956-p.asp

JEngledow
    Free Member

How about here?! 🙄

JohnJohn
    Free Member

12mm is very small for a luna nut, Is that the long side?
    Try Bedslats.co.uk.

Albanach
    Free Member

JEngledow – Member
    How about here?!

POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

That’s the same link that I posted and the minimum dimension across is 24mm 🙄 thanks though….

JohnJohn – Member
    12mm is very small for a luna nut, Is that the long side?
    Try Bedslats.co.uk.

POSTED 2 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

As per picture linked below John but instead of 30mm dimension mine is 15mm. It’s a cot that’s about 25years old.

Photo of sketch

lerk
    Free Member

Istr assembling an ikea table with nuts of that ‘sort of’ size a while ago…. Might be able to pick one up if you try their customer services dept.

Albanach
    Free Member

Cheers lerk but ikea is a 3.5hr drive for me!

garage-dweller

If a barrel equivalent would do then I might have a few different sizes kicking around from now defunct furniture.

teethgrinder

Inline seatpost nuts any good?

bearnecessities

I live 3 mins from an IKEA chap. Happy to source/post something if it helps.

Albanach
    Free Member

Cheers for the offer bearnecessities & garage dweller – I’m going to give the barrel nuts a bash and see how it goes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Help finding half moon nut for child's cot!’ is closed to new replies.