Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Help finding a running app
  • LeeW

I’ve been racking my brains and the internets for a running app that seemed to be advertised everywhere a few months ago but I can’t find anywhere now.

Basically it was a coach who connected to your phone/Garmin whatever and encouraged you as you ran along. Calling for more effort/back off etc.

I’m not sure if it was a kickstarter project or an available product/app? Anyone have any ideas please?

Cougar

Dunno about that, but Runkeeper is the best I’ve found.

LeeW

Thanks, I’ve used that in the past and I do like it, I started using Zombie run for a giggle which is pretty good.

I’m trying to pass of some information to a friend who runs a lot but is after this type of thing – have seen SHFT IQ which looks good but it’s only about 60% funded.

bruneep
    chrisa87
    Free Member

Not sure if it’s still active, but adidas micoach used to do that

LeeW

It wasn’t the couch to 5k app, it was a very American video with experienced runners being told to push it for the last 200m etc.

Thanks for the suggestions.

mogrim

Endomondo will tell you your pace & time every kilometre, won’t actually encourage you though. I seem to remember the Nike running app would tell you how great you are, might be worth a try?

(FWIW I use Garmin/Strava)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help finding a running app’ is closed to new replies.