Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Help choosing some Inov-8s
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Well, the rain does not seem to be ending for a while and yesterdays run, in my Inov8 F-Lites 230s, saw me slipping all over the shop in the gloopy mud. As a result going to get something with a bit more grip, which hopefully i will also be able to use for a bit of walking when i go down the peaks to see my sis.

Going to go for Inov-8 Roclite 295s i think, as can get last years for £50, but before i pull the trigger any other recommendations within the range, such as flyroc, terrocs etc.

Cheers.

anonymouse
    Free Member

My Mudclaws work brilliantly in the mud, but I've yet to see how good they are when it's a bit drier.

Jamie
    Free Member

This is kinda my problem as i have a mile or so of paths before hitting the offroad. So a slight compromises is going to have to be made otherwise i would be going out and getting mudclaws or similar 😀

49er_Jerry
    Free Member

I've just bought my second pair of Mudclaw 330s. Awsome in the winter mud and grass. Also good in the summer on grass and dry earth paths. However, they are quite soft and don't like any long road work.

They performed faultlessly at the super muddy Tough Guy at the end of January, and also at last year's Mighty Deerstalker. They get used all year round for any off road running duties. I haven't owned any other trail shoe, so can't compare with anything else, but from my limited experience, they work phoenomenally.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Help choosing some Inov-8s’ is closed to new replies.