Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Help choosing a small pressure washer
  • donncha

I’m currently looking for a pressure washer to tidy up our small back garden (paving, small bit of decking, fence, etc.). Nilfisk seem to get good reviews but there seem to a few around the same price but I’m unsure on the differences.

Can anyone tell if I am on the right lines with these:

Looking in Argos at:
    Nilfisk Compact 120 HPW/Patio Cleaner And Brush – 1400W £90
    Nilfisk Titan 120 Hpw Bar Pressure Washer – 1400W £100
    Nilfisk Compact 120 Home & Car High Pressure Washer – 1400W £100

Link:
    goo.gl/aeyKXc

Thanks,
    D.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

That Titan one can’t be run from a water butt, if that’s a consideration…

donncha

Thanks – it’ll be run from a tap in the garage.

alanf
    Free Member

Have a look at the nilfisk outlet – they often have good value refurbed units and cheap accessories

trail_rat
    Free Member

i went to buy the little bosch linked and ended up with a 130bar bosch for not alot more at bnq out of their “display models”

glad i did – night and day over the previous 110bar model that blew up on me in the end 😀

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I got a karcher something or other for £55 from the official karcher outlet store. Was a bargain and hasn’t flinched at all sorts of things it wasn’t supposed to do (all legal I should add).

£55 refurb but still under warranty!

Tracey

Had an Aldi one for years and it’s never missed a beat. They are in store this week

curvature
    Free Member

Don’t buy a pressure washer.

Get some Sodium Hypochlorite instead from your local swimming pool/hot tub chemical supplier.

Brush on and wash off with a hosepipe.

Job done but don’t use on pressed concrete drives or concrete slabs as it will remove the colour from them.

stumpyjon

Pressure washers also strip the surface of concrete slabs and paviers exposing the aggregate. How do I know this……

donncha

Guys, thanks this is v helpful.
    The main job is that clear dirt & algae for the sandstone paving. We did this this last year & it came up great.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Help choosing a small pressure washer’ is closed to new replies.