Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Help cheer me up please…What is daftest thing you've done after a break up?
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Of course that happened.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Zulu-Eleven – Member
    said to me after her fourth orgasm “christ, you really know how to satisfy a woman”

Lifer
    Free Member

😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Junkyard
    Free Member

said to me after her fourth orgasm “christ, you really know how to satisfy a woman”

and after you had finished with foreplay what did she think then ?

OT I have never done anything stupid as I have left them [ bar one].

mrdestructo

Of course that happened.

Keep thinking that way 🙂

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Gods honest – thats exactly what she said – swear on the bible, swear on whatever you like, actually happened.

That one comment counteracted the poor feedback I’ve ever had from my shamefully limited number of conquests, and its never been anything like that good before or since 😳

she really must have been pissed, or putting it on, however that one small victory, about eight years ago now, counted for a lot when I was at a pretty low point, certainly helped knowing I had something on a few great many nights of being curled in a ball crying myself to sleep.

Although, amazingly enough, from facebook it would seem that not all the girls I’ve ever slept with still hate me – just the one that I really loved and had kids with 🙁

Junkyard
    Free Member

Perhaps you just need to target “recovering” lesbians 😉

GJP
    Free Member

Left to go and work in New York for 3 years. Probably not the daftest thing, but a somewhat impulsive knee jerk reaction to being dumped. It worked a treat mind, and I have never looked back.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I really wanted a tattoo when I was younger, but my first boyfriend didn’t like tattoos on women. When we split up I got a tattoo, and also went to Pets at Home and bought a hamster. He was an antisocial little bastard, but, in retrospect, better company than my ex.

Mantastic
    Free Member

I fled once to prague to cut loose for a few days, i ended up paying a lady of the night to fist herself while I released my built up tension. A very strange 10 mins of my life

Mantastic
    Free Member

I fled once to prague to cut loose for a few days, i ended up paying a lady of the night to fist herself while I released my built up tension. A very strange 10 mins of my life

kimbers

threw out all my bike mags as i thought i needed to grow up!!!

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Go to Dahab and become a Bedouin

Spaceman
    Free Member

Slept with her sister. Better looking and a better ride.

I wonder if the ex-fiancee ever found out, I didn’t tell her and never saw her again, it was enough that I knew.

Actually that’s not the daftest thing i’ve done after a breakup, that was the most awesome thing! Daftest was the usual drink, drugs, contemplating suicide etc type of thing.

hora
    Free Member

Slept with her sister. Better looking and a better ride

I slept with her best friend. Infact went out with her. She was crapper in every single way. 😕

messiah
    Free Member

Boringly… I was dumped three weeks before my 3rd year B-eng exams… after two weeks of self pity (Bat tattoo girl included) and total inability to concentrate it dawned on me that I had less than one day left per exam to study. I somehow scraped a pass and when my course leader advised not staying on for honours I was happy to inform him that I could do much better without the recent distractions… and the following years exams went much better.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Help cheer me up please…What is daftest thing you've done after a break up?’ is closed to new replies.