Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Help!!! bike shop in Morzine
  • thegman67

Off to Morzine on Thursday and my mate snapped his carbon seat stay. Canyon bikes can’t get the part to us before Thursday so I suggested getting it sent straight to a bike shop in Morzine for them to do the repair,can someone recommend a shop.

Pigface
    Free Member

There was one right by the lift station, I am sure a Google search will find it.

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

I’d hire a bike out there if I were you (Your mate).

Getting it fixed is going to be a nightmare- and what if it breaks again while you’re out there? It’s going to eat into your riding time to sort out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Blower
    Free Member

either of the the two shops as you go out of morzine towards Sherpa bar,
    ones a GT and other Scott i think.
    Lyle of pedros

munrobiker
    Free Member

Torico aren’t too bad and are all native English speakers so you’ll be able to sort everything out easily if your Franglais isn’t great.

DSV are the best in town (and one of the cheapest) and the guys are exceptionally helpful. Their English is pretty good too.

Speeder

http://www.toricomorzine.com

These guys are an English run shop who ought to be good.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Torico did ‘get you riding’ type bits for me in the past, pretty descent, would likely help you out.

Blower
    Free Member

Torico is shite Luke

munrobiker
    Free Member

I seem to remember us having a bad experience with them but can’t remember what it was, or if it actually ever happened, so left it as “not too bad”.

Blower
    Free Member

same here, more a certain person there who has the attitude.

other two english ones are better.

dantsw13

Don’t go to the one right by the Pleney – dreadful service and poorly maintained hire bikes (Heckler with no air in shock, unbled brakes, bald tyres)

mrbotticelli

Give AlpineSports a try, walk from the SuperMorzine to the roundabout, turn right and they are 100yds down on the right.

English staff and very helpful with the two bikes that our group hired last week. We had a couple of GT Force Carbon’s for reasonable money and no quibbles about sorting any problems.

Used them last year and they were good then as well.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Help!!! bike shop in Morzine’ is closed to new replies.