Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 173 total)
  • HELP!! ANYONE!??
  • winstonsmith

sorted.

stoney
    Free Member

Have a £5er on me . Hope you get there mate.

winstonsmith

while we still (just about) have a welfare state that we pay taxes for, there’s really no need to be sending people cash as well 🙂

tails
    Free Member

As you can tell these donations are very very kind I will not do the same, not that I don’t believe in your situation. I suggest when your sorted financially you either donate a similar some to say steven murray or mike aitken or perhaps donate your labour for a couple of days. what bike is it your selling gotta link

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

are you still dragg’ing up at work winnie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Chm34KJB_w&feature=channel

withersea
    Free Member

Fiver coming your way mate – but you’ve got to apply for one of the jobs going at your local jobcentre:

Jobcentre Plus vacancy in Nottingham

winstonsmith

heh. working for jcp? grim, but better than nothing…

eh steve? you pissed?

withersea
    Free Member

one of the few organisations with a steady stream of customers (unfortunately) at the moment – taking on circa a 1,000 a month, so the rumour goes

winstonsmith

just re-employing the 30,000 or so they’ve culled over the last few years in an ‘efficiency drive’

withersea
    Free Member

well it was never the most efficient organisation was it…

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Mikey post your paypal up again as I will gladly help you out in line with other helpful bods like Zedsdead et al – ignore the glupton and his sad and bitter outlook

winstonsmith

well it was never the most efficient organisation was it…

err, no, you have a point there

ji
    Free Member

Keep paying the rent. In order,t his is what you should pay first to last:

Council Tax – otherwise they will send you to jail.
    Rent/Mortgage – keeping the roof over your head is pretty important
    any other secured loans – again to keep the roof over your head
    anything else can be renegociated with people – utility bills, credit cards,loans etc. The most important thing is to talk to them now, and not when you are in arrears. Most will allow you to delay/defer payment.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Rent is always the top priority ji.

if he has no income he won’t have to pay Council Tax.

Mikey_M
    Free Member

hi guys, Thanks for all the support you are giving to me. i am really thankful for all the contributions you have made towards my rent. It has helped me out alot and ill do a favour for you lot any day. 😉

I spoke to my landlord and he let me off half of the rent this month because of my situation but i have to pay it on top of next months rent too.
    All i need now is a job!! FAST!!

Trimix
    Free Member

Dont be proud, get any old job – even a McJob. You could eat free then.

Smee
    Free Member

mundiemeister – there is nothing sad and bitter about my outlook. My bullshit filter must just be better than most. If you look you will see that when asked about why the OP is in this position and cant get help from family there are no answers forthcoming.

Hope he enjoys his new bike that he’ll now be able to afford though. 😉

Mikey_M – I hope it is a scam, because it would be a hell of a good one. 😀

flatback
    Free Member

geting a mcjob must be harder than ever, i read yesterday they are geting 1500 applications a day

MTT
    Free Member

TJ is in no place to hand out criticism to anyone on here.

Regarding the OP: Sincerely hope you sort out your situation, allot of us are feeling the pinch at the moment. Looking at your email address I assume you are 18, are you in a position to ask for help from family/friends?

Its great to see everyone getting together to help someone out, but I’d never ever assist someone I didn’t know with money. If it was a lift, accommodation, some bike bits etc… then fair enough.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

desf
    Free Member

Smee – in many ways it doesn’t matter if you are right or wrong. You do come across as cynical and negative.

You could have just read the thread, shrugged your shoulders and not commented?

pstokes99
    Free Member

racing_ralph – That is one very generous donation 😉

Smee
    Free Member

desf – where would the fun have been in that though?

desf
    Free Member

Smee – true
    😉

julianwilson
    Free Member

-where would the fun have been in that though?

fun?!

this is the sort of fun you could be having for that sort of money:

Tom Fun: Derek’s birthday.

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

I can’t help with a job, but have sent beer money.

Of Course, I own you now 😆

Mikey_M
    Free Member

Thanks alot people for understanding my situation here. I never expected any of you to donate me money (beer money 😉 ). But i am very greatful as it has helped me out ALOT!! Your right about the mcdonalds job, i apllied there like 6 times in the past 3 days, I didnt even get invited to an interview!!

Cant thank you guys enough!! Mikey.

djglover
    Free Member

Go sit outside a station with a hat on the ground, you’ll get more money than you will from this thread?

Seems a bit odd that people want to throw money at some kid who is behind with the rent.

In the 90’s we just had to sign on and get housing benefit and try and get a job, not beg on internet forums.

😐

Mikey_M
    Free Member

djglover – I can see where you are coming from. But if you read what this thread is origanally about, you’d realise that i am NOT begging for any kind of money. It was there choice to do so and i am extrememly greatful for it!! If you have nothing nice to say, then dont post anything please.

Smee
    Free Member

Mikey_M – I seem to remember you saying that you had been told you were overqualified for a job at McDonalds and that was a couple of weeks back.

I smell shite.

Mikey_M
    Free Member

Smee – i did get an interview for that job. im not on about a few weeks ago. im on about the last 3 days, ive applied 6 times and had no interviews or anything. I was replying to Flatback.

brack
    Free Member

Ach come on Smee…back off the guy.

He didn’t make any of us give hime the money did he…?

You haven’t chosen to give him anything…which is cool, that’s fine…but where is all of your persistant bullying getting you, and what is your interest in this matter ?

Smee
    Free Member

Brack – it isn’t bullying, i’m just not buying the story, that’s all.

Good luck to the guy.

sc-xc

It might be an essay.

brack
    Free Member

And we’ve all been alerted now to the fact that ‘you’ think its a scam…which is good that you are looking out for us.

But seriously mate…you will die young, or live long and unhappy if you carry on so bitter!

Smee
    Free Member

Who is bitter?

druidh
    Free Member

brack – Member

But seriously mate…you will die young,

Too late for that methinks

chazza
    Free Member

why are you all giving this guy money????? I agree he was willing to sell something and didn’t start this topic by begging for money, so why oh why are all of you “throwing” money at him????
    I am skint , i have a HUGE overdraft, a mortage to pay, a kid to feed,clothe and keep warm!! i am struggling to keep two jobs going so i have just enough money at the end of each week!!!!
    are you all going to send me money???? i would not dream of taking it!!! it is no better than sitting on my arse or sending out begging letters!!!!!!!!!

Soup
    Free Member

There are some real tools on this forum. If Mikey is having a tough time and hasn’t asked anyone for money yet people are prepared to give him some then that is their choice. Smee, we get your point now. Well done. Chazza – people are sending him money because they want to. I am like you – skint and big debts too. I wouldn’t beg for money either. Mikey also hasn’t begged. People may actually be donating due to something called goodwill. Maybe they are just happy to do it. Some people are just happy to help out in a small way. I read this thread and actually thought it was nice to see there is still goodwill in the world. Then a few self righteous types had to ruin it. It is possible to have threads on this forum that don’t involve conflict you know. Mikey, good luck chap. Been in your situation and know only too well how it feels. Things will pick up.

martyntr
    Free Member

I read this thread and actually thought it was nice to see there is still goodwill in the world.

It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside !! Just like special brew !! Not that I’ve resorted to that level of unemployment yet 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 173 total)

The topic ‘HELP!! ANYONE!??’ is closed to new replies.