Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Help !! – Anyone have a "tag along" I could borrow Sat Sun Manchester Area ?
  • lowey

Hi all,

Desperate plea. Doing the Sky Ride Manchester on Sunday with the kids, all excited about it, but the tag along I had arranged to borrow is not now available. The youngest (5) is absolutely gutted.

Does anyone have one I could borrow for the day ? Beer naturally would be involved for loan.

Thanks very much.

Something like this would be ace….

2011-08-30 20.03.18 by lowey.com, on Flickr

binners

Lowey. I’ve got one. Mail me fella

Bregante

Likewise, if binners needs his for dragging hora round the Pootle?…

lowey

You see, this is what STW is all about!!! Thanks guys. BInners, sent you a txt mate. Thanks very much Bregante.

lowey

Bregante, is yours available please matey… Binners may have some issues with his.

hora
    Free Member

Binners better come or I wil start calling him ‘hora’

Sorry chaps cant make it

Really reads…’I got shitface last night and bregante bust the strip club that I work in’ 😆

stevehine

If you want one longer term; I’ve got one hanging around that’s no longer used – though I can’t get it to Manchester until Tuesday …

Bregante

Mailed you my number mate

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Lowey, if the above falls through, I can get hold of one for you.

piemann
    Free Member

Lowey,

I’ve got a burley trailer you could use if all else falls through. Should easily be big enough for a 5 year old.

lowey

Guys.. thanks for all your kind offers. Brigante has sorted one out for me.

Thanks once again!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Help !! – Anyone have a "tag along" I could borrow Sat Sun Manchester Area ?’ is closed to new replies.