Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Help- 60+ year olds cycling holiday/ tours ( ideas)
  • longwhitecloud
    Free Member

My parents are coming over to Europe next summer and would like to do a cycling tour holiday for a few days (5 or under). they are pretty fit for 65 year olds and have done a few cycling holidays in NZ like Otago rail tour. Something nice and easy and preferably away from traffic. Any ideas would be appreciated

scotroutes

We support a company called Headwater who do a range of tours for that demographic. They have a self-supported cycle tour of the Great Glen.

Sandwich

I am also in that line of work. We operate in Suffolk and Norfolk on quiet roads plus selected parts of Europe. Email in profile and I’ll send you a link to our website.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    parkesie
    Free Member

Danube cycle and cruise always looks like a nice way to spend a week touring and getting a little tipsy.

kcr
    Free Member

I’d suggest Holland, based on your spec.
    Zero stress, lovely cycle routes everywhere with no traffic problems. It’s a country built for cycling.

DougD

Head to Strasbourg, cycle through the Alsace down the French side of the Rhine through some nice picturesque villages and vineyards as far as Basel, then back up the German side of the Rhine.

convert

Eurovelo 1 in France.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Help- 60+ year olds cycling holiday/ tours ( ideas)’ is closed to new replies.