Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • HELP!
  • captaincarbon
    Free Member

So….. after a great romantic weekend with Mrs CC, and subsequent slightly suggestive txt messages going back and forth between us all day, Mrs CC has just sent her last txt to inform me that my 70 year old mum has just phoned to speak to her, and she inadvertantly sent my last txt message (the suggestiveness was ramping up all day) to her whilst trying to figure out how to put her new moblie on speakerphone…. 😳

I have to meet mum and her pious sister later…

Any ideas of of how to avoid it all without looking as if im deliberatly ducking out?

johndoh
    Free Member

Are you 14?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Tell her you’ve got to go home and slam in the lamb

Clover

Ha! Go. Don’t mention it. They won’t. You’re English, aren’t you?

wwaswas

Just bluff it.

Frankly, your Mum’s not going to show you the text and ask what you were thinking of.

If *anyone* acknowledges this text exists then your family gatherings are going to be awkward ‘for ever’. Just ignore it and get on with life – it’s how families keep going 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

chvck
    Free Member

franksinatra

does your mum realise it was sent to her by accident, perhaps she thinks Mrs CC was coming on to her and is now looking forward to some lady love. The pious sister is intending to join in to make up numbers.

Anyway, surely it is up to Mrs CC to sort this out seeing as she sent the text in the first place.

captaincarbon
    Free Member

The reference to the 80s Tv advert isn’t far off the mark…

Not sure i will be able to keep a straight face! … which is the whole point johndoh, why the hell do I feel as awkward as a 14 year old?.. should not be feeling the same as my lad would in the same situation. If it was my dad we would have a bloody good laugh, but mum? there is no way in this world she is going to let it go without reference to it. maybe not now, but she’ll pick her moment, thats for certain!

franksinatra

Need to know exactly what was said in the text or it didn’t happen.

jekkyl

Doesn’t your mum realise you’re a fully functioning sexual adult who might send suggestive texts to your legally married wife? seems a bit strange that you would worry. My mum would take the P

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Oh I think she realises everything is fully functioning alright!

SaxonRider

You should just be happy you’re in a marriage where your wife and you enjoy each other’s company enough to get in that kind of situation!

Drac

rocketman
    Free Member

she inadvertantly sent my last txt message to her whilst trying to figure out how to put her new moblie on speakerphone

😆

Cougar

Nasty things, mobile phone viruses. Who knows what they’ve sent to your address book.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘HELP!’ is closed to new replies.