Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Helmet/seatpost cameras- budget ones! Any recommendations? Road safety angle..
  • hopefiendboy

Hi
    Looking to get some cameras for the commuting bike, both front and rear, budget end of the market. Ideally they’d have looped recording and last for more than 1 hr riding.

Any up to date recommendations out there?

Legoman
    Free Member

Chili cam are doing one of their (apparently regular) 60% off deals at the mo.
    Fits your criteria of budget (£35 quid + £7 for bike mount) & claimed 1.5 hr battery life.

Can’t comment on quality as I’m still waiting for mine which was ordered 1st Sept. I did receive an honestly worded & apologetic email promising it next week & admitting they’d had problems getting the latest batch out of China.

mrmoosehead
    Free Member

Where is this deal you speak of. On the lookout for a similar thing…
    Ta.

Legoman
    Free Member

Keeps popping up on my FB news feed. Saw it again today.

gwaelod
    Free Member

Do the looping cameras have an impact detector to preserve footage in a crash..or do they rely on you being conscious and physically able and remembering to save the footage if you get hit.

eskay

Bookmarked

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Techmoan.com – best reviews of low cost cameras.

I recommend Möbius, size of matchbox and gives a great image. Also has waterproof box.

His sight has video reviews, his recommended cameras and links to places to buy.

cookeaa

this looks interesting…

Don’t know if you can buy one yet or not.

Edit:

£100 (£85 with BC discount) from wiggle.

pitduck
    Free Member

don`t let Ton catch you. 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Helmet/seatpost cameras- budget ones! Any recommendations? Road safety angle..’ is closed to new replies.