Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Helmet suggestion (XC) along the lines of Kask Mojito (Matt Black)
  • rone

I really like the Kask Mojito – but get sick of glossy colours – can anyone recommend anything similar fit to the Mojito (which I know is road etc) but suits my type of long distance / xc type riding.

Ideally Matt Black, Grey etc.

I used to love the METs but their range has gone all cheap and limited to me. (Possibly with the production to China from Italy). Dunno.

njee20
    Free Member

Use a road helmet? I’ve used the same for years.

ferrals
    Free Member

Catlike do a matt black one? Though why matt black? Most hot, least visible. I’m all about reflective white helmets myself!

rone

It’s just a vanity thing – I think the glossy one’s look a bit naff. Everything else I’ve got is matt.

I don’t ride on the road so visibility not an issue.

njee20 – I’m happy to take suggestions for a road helmet completely – I just don’t know the ranges.

Will check out the catlike …

atlaz
    Free Member

Most hot

For the most part, wind cools the helmet before the heat gets through the material of the helmet so colour isn’t really that important

cubicboy
    Free Member

I had a Kask Mojito in gloss black but sold it as it was far too glossy. I went back to Giro and am very happy with my matt black Aeon. For me, Giro make great helmets.

eskay

I just bought one of these for my son (matt black), he is happy with it and says it is very comfortable.

link

rone

I had a Kask Mojito in gloss black but sold it as it was far too glossy. I went back to Giro and am very happy with my matt black Aeon. For me, Giro make great helmets.

I like the look of that.

Do you know what size to what size?

iainc

New Giro Montaro here, matt orange 🙂

also in process of getting a new road lid, and as a Giro man have ordered a Giro Foray MIPS and a Kask Mojito, to compare and select one. Both shiny though 🙂

benp1

I really like my Kask Mojito

Mine is the high vis style one which is gloss black and hi vis yellow. I really like it (but there are a couple of tiny niggles like putting glasses in and the length of the straps, where the 2 straps become 1, could do with being longer)

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Giro Fathom.
    Really a road helmet with a peak.
    Great XC helmet.
    Light and well vented.
    Unfortunately smashed mine last year but would buy another.
    Thanks,
    Max

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Helmet suggestion (XC) along the lines of Kask Mojito (Matt Black)’ is closed to new replies.