Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hello Bike Mojo – long time no see : )
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Had a cracking day at Mabie today and got seriously lucky with the weather doing a 2 hour ride inbetween showers. Really poured but just as I got back to my car amazingly enough, especially as there has been torrential rain these last few days. (Trekster – I thought you were working today! Would have been great to have company)

And this is more for Forge who has been round Mabie with me, as opposed to Ye Jedi Knight Riding Gods of STW, but I do believe I got all the way round without dabbing or walking for the very first time!

That climb before descender bender – made it without skidding off
    The corner just before the descent – ok was a bit wobbly but didnt dab
    Scorpion Tail – thought I may burst a lung but nailed it in one
    That slope I had to walk down – nailed it!

Did that double step OK and even with photos and a couple of sarnie stops did it in 2mins 10 ish.

So yeah, I guess it also made a difference being over a stone lighter than when I last rode, and I dunno, everything just seemed to come together like it hasn't in a long time.

Should be riding Dalbeattie on Thursday assuming I get my bike back (needs a new front mech).

So yeah, just thought I'd share. Before my travels I was being cautious not wanting to risk any kind of injury, but right now am loving my riding (even though to be honest it's still not particularly fast or anything). Just loving it though.

PS Roper – hi how's it going? Hope you've had some great rides on your new bike and it's bedding in OK now.

forge197
    Free Member

Looks like we will be seeing your mad skillz soon then 🙂 Well done on the mojo.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Ah well, it's all down to the Yoda-like teacher I had with me last time 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Hello Bike Mojo – long time no see : )’ is closed to new replies.