Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hello and thank you
  • bentandbroken

having been dragged out of anonnimity/lurking I thought I would say thank you.

I returned to MTBing last year and was loving it until I fell and broke my clavical and several ribs in May. This forum (the humor, variety and information) has helped keep me sane in a very long recuperation process

Thank you! 🙂

bentandbroken
    (Vital stats; bald, middle aged, overweight, work in IT, don’t drive an Audi, use flats not SPD’s, not very good)

ianmoody
    Free Member

You’re welcome! actually probably nothing to do with me but I’ll take the credit if that’s ok.
    I’ve been away from cycling for a few years too (bar the odd little trip)due to laziness and starting a family (mainly laziness). This forum and magazine inspired me to get out again.

GrahamS

Vital stats; bald, middle aged, overweight, work in IT

peterfile
    Free Member

I returned to MTBing last year and was loving it until I fell and broke my clavical and several ribs in May

I did my clavical and several ribs last March (also added costochondral separation just for the fun of it). Not very comfortable is it? 🙂

welcome to STW!

bentandbroken

costochondral separation.

Googled it and realised what the ‘popping’ from the rib cage 6 weeks after the initial fall (and from a different place to the broken rib pain) was all about

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hello and thank you’ is closed to new replies.