Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • heckler with lyrics or 36s…anyone
  • ton

anyone running lyrics or 36s on their heckler………
    pics please if so.

timbercombe
    Free Member

Yep, I like it! Havent got any pics unfortunately. I would probably choose talas' over Lyrik's merely due to weight difference and preferring air forks.

stompy

Yep, Lyrik's on mine….. no pics though 🙂 Run at 160mm most of the time with the occasional trip down to 130 ish for long climbs.

Prefer the coil-y-ness of the Lyrik's over Air Forks. Hecklers aint the lightest of bikes but bloody bombproof, really fill ya with confidence. Bit of extra weight for a far better fork up front is worth it. And the weight of a bike is by and by anyway………

Loads of pics in this thread: http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/please-show-me-your-hecklers

onewheeltoofew
    Free Member

I love this bike.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Not got either on mine (I run Pikes), but if I changed, which I am sure I will later in the year, it will be Talas. As timbercombe says – its just a preference (and I've had Talas before and they were great performers on the SC Heckler – gave me loads of confidence on the decents!!)

simonm
    Free Member

stolen now but my m8 did, Pics are shown with Talas at either mid or low setting.. cant recall which

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘heckler with lyrics or 36s…anyone’ is closed to new replies.