Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Heckler owners, what have I lost ?
  • jonny-m
    Free Member

Returned from a ride this afternoon and noticed I had some thing missing,
    Anyone help?
    In the other side is what looks like a bolt head and washer?
    Should the bike still be ridden or is that not a good idea, suspension seems to be functioning as normal?
    [/img]

ltheisinger
    Free Member

It doesn’t look like anything is lost?

Mine has it on the other way around, i.e. the cap & allen bolt is on the non drove side on mine, and what you can see there is on the drive side?

jonny-m
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure it used to have washers and bolts on either side, could be wrong though…..

carlos
    Free Member

Looks just like one of the sides on mine, been like that since I got it. As above I think you can have the pivot bolt fitted either way and makes no difference

ltheisinger
    Free Member

jonny m – Member

I’m pretty sure it used to have washers and bolts on either side, could be wrong though…..

I got mine from new and it’s always been the same?

godzilla
    Free Member

Your missn nowt..

jaylaz73

Thats funny, was thinking exactly the same myself yesterday when looking at my Blur LT2. Checked pics on website, its normal. However, if I stick my finger in my upper link pivot bolt and pull up on the seat I can feel this pivot bolt move and there is definite play. Can I adjust this myself or does it need attention. The bike was new in May this year.

jonny-m
    Free Member

Ok thanks guys, probably been daft, just looks a bit weird ans don’t think I’ve noticed it before.
    Been thrashing this bike for 18 months now with bugger all maintenance and it’s still as smooth as the day I bought it! maybe im “looking” for something to go wrong” because nothing actually has!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Heckler owners, what have I lost ?’ is closed to new replies.