Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hebden/Calderdale today (and two cute roadie-ladies content)
  • hora
    Free Member

What gives, it was figuratively speaking HEAVING with mountain bikers around there today. How come?!!! It can't be the weather as its been mild for a few weeks now- I know WhatMTB had a few route guides but surely not this many riders are exploring using them?

Ps. If the two cute female roadies post on here, hi! 😀

oldgit
    Free Member

Baaaaaarf

hora
    Free Member

It is abit but …'you never know' 😉

Dave
    Free Member

We saw three other riders all day, is that heaving?

oldgit
    Free Member

You shouldn't be looking, just get home to that sweet child of yours.

no mobile pics then?

hora
    Free Member

Dave I normally see none. Pecket- circa 20 in a group, circa 8 going down Blue pig and a few more ontop of Hep. Also going into Hebden there were a few.

Ps. Your not female and riding a roadbike?

oldgit, nowt wrong with Birdspotting

knott4me
    Free Member

I think its becoming a very popular place to ride.its certainly had a cult following for years & myself included think on its day it feels like its some of the best riding around.

Hardcastle craggs gets busy with cyclists out of town,in. Turn they pay a huge car park fee which the national trust gets a nice slice which is all good, Hora we must do a hebden ride, in fact we are riding from Robin Hood inn Sunday 25 miles or so.

hora
    Free Member

knott4me – definitely. Not this week though, I've doing the Peaks Pootle on Sat. Wouldnt get a two-day ticket at the mo due to horaJnr 🙂

mr_mills
    Free Member

Pecket- circa 20 in a group

24 of us actually 😀

hora
    Free Member

24 of us actually

😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hebden/Calderdale today (and two cute roadie-ladies content)’ is closed to new replies.