Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 1,152 total)
  • Hebden Bridge Trouser Company
  • leffeboy

Arghhh, someone has real marketing skills. I want some and I don’t even have a beard
    Leaves page open and hopes wife spots it
    Or that she is stalking me here
    Hi Zel – waves

brant
    Free Member

Arghhh, someone has real marketing skills. I want some and I don’t even have a beard
    Hi Zel – waves

We are on Facebook too if that helps. Cheers!

leffeboy

Oo, excellent. Jumps onto wife’s account and likes page

Starts growing beard and quaffing ale

Drac

They are a tapered leg trouser that seem to look good on people from 16 to 73 as far as I’ve seen so far.
    Hope my dad gets to 74 so I can update you on that.

Yeah I’ve seen them on you and while you’re not quite as thin as me you’re build is similar.

Tempted for Xmas

brant
    Free Member

Tempted for Xmas

At current sales rates which are massively outstripping production rates we are due to run out of trousers in a week and a half. Get an order in if you want some!

Drac

That’s great to hear for you and Ed.

Going to hunt out my Diesel jeans as they fit best to measure up.

Cheers.

ElShalimo

Next year, you could hire more temporary staff in anticipation of busy retail periods.
    The skills must still exist in Trouser Town

brant
    Free Member

Next year, you could hire more temporary staff in anticipation of busy retail periods.
    The skills must still exist in Trouser Town

Next year we will have a years trading experience to understand the seasonality along with support from our bank to allow us to invest in stock at quieter times. That we are still trading is a wonderful thing and thanks for the support from many on here. Cheers. Off to pack the van and head to Harrogate.

Drac

Done.

chewkw
    Free Member

leffeboy – Member
    Hi Zel – waves

Identify your target market.

You need to make your wife works visible.
    Show some samples or physically show work samples at the open market etc
    Advertise the quality and the “artisan” side of your product.
    Advertise it as hand Made in the UK. (this is to justify your cost and to gain local support)
    Since your wife is doing the production she cannot be at many places at once, you should help out your wife by establishing web presence etc.
    If you charge premium price then make sure you have premium guarantee i.e. life time guarantee whatever technicality you have but Never try to twist words coz customers will not come back. If they are just normal wear and tear then just repair for them and people will come back for more.

Show your products (wife’s work) on STW so we have more things to buy from.

Brant has plenty of web forum connections and so he is able to pull in customers relatively easily.

hora
    Free Member

Why is it graceless?

I don’t see anything wrong with the pants. If they last 10yrs they represent good value.

leffeboy

You need to make your wife works visible.

🙂 I think you misunderstand, I’m hoping she’ll buy some trousers. She is very scary at what she does but it isn’t marketing. I’ve got some friends who have tried to get a small clothes manufacturing thing going and they do okay but Brant’s skilz are awesome

Drac

Chewkw what are you waffling on about now?

chewkw
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator
    Chewkw what are you waffling on about now?

I thought (misread) leffeboy was needing some ideas with his start up so gave him some ideas.

I just want to see more successful businesses that’s all and if I can help why not eh.

I’ve got some friends who have tried to get a small clothes manufacturing thing going and they do okay but Brant’s skilz are awesome

Yes, he has all the skills because he has been selling stuff for many years now so naturally he is good at it.

sturmeyarcher

The pair I got from the original kickstarter are quite simply the best trousers I have ever owned; and they are getting better.

@Inbred456 – re the waist and thigh issue. I’m exactly the same as you and, as brant says, a 36″ HebTroCo waist is bang on.

Drac

Ah right. You had me confused I thought you meant Brant. 😆

brant
    Free Member

A video about our first year is now live here:- http://hebtro.co/welcome-to-trousertown/

footflaps

Full marks for effort, a really worthy enterprise.

sadexpunk

excellent effort lads, well done.

im not really your target market, but i can see the quality and effort involved and wish you all the best.

M6TTF
    Free Member

grey pair of 177s here – very comfortable, really well made. My only preference for a fit revision, would be a little more room in the front, as i find the pockets only useful for a car key or small change. And id prefer a good inch and a half off the height of the waist band.

Custom fit trousers for the future!?!?!

timmys

Did I see somewhere that next up for you guys was starting a brewery or did I imagine that?

wwaswas

Still going strong 🙂

Inbred456
    Free Member

I’ll measure up the waist of my bestest fit jeans and see what they really are. I really like the look of the 177’s.

Drac

My Brant pants are in their way.

Cheers chaps. 😉

bruneep

Drac

Oops! 😳

tomhoward

Got me blue and grey 177s and some beige tan C60s.

Brown C60s next. Pretty much live in Brant and Eds keks now…

Gary_C

Pretty much live in Brant and Eds keks now…

😯

hora
    Free Member

Oof! That’s one way to afford them 😆 😀

brant
    Free Member

Yup the skinny part has me wondering on the fit, I wear casual fit jeans and these look a similar style?
    Too baggy and I look even Skinner, too slim cut and I look ridiculous.

Your Facebook review suggests you like them. Cheers.

Drac

Brant, they fit perfectly waist, leg the lot. Lovely cut, comfy and well made.

I had my doubts I must admit but there was no need what so ever. I’ll be looking at ordering some more at a later date.

bearnecessities

Go on then, I’ll be that person. Isn’t this all a bit advertisy now?

HebTroCo is well past kickstarter, getting established, doing well and knocking out near full capacity by all accounts – all wonderful.

Just seems at odds with da rulez around these parts for normo members 🙂 .

Maybe they could become a Trusted Partner or something.

Drac

Responding to a post is not against the rules.

If Brant or Ed were to start a thread about their trousers then it would deleted.

Shandy
    Free Member

Isn’t this all a bit advertisy now?

No.

philxx1975
    Free Member

normo members

define?

brant
    Free Member

We are a Singletrack Premier Dealer paying a monthly fee to support the magazine.

Ed-O
    Free Member

Hello. Am I allowed to say that?

ads678

Maybe you two should start making hand bags as well!!

Ed-O
    Free Member

We are launching our HebTroFannyPack in the New Year

LeeW

Any news on the more office friendly trousers you were looking at making?

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 1,152 total)

The topic ‘Hebden Bridge Trouser Company’ is closed to new replies.