Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 1,152 total)
  • Hebden Bridge Trouser Company
  • Pigface
    Free Member

My first phone number 😆

brant
    Free Member

We’re at Altrincham Market today, if anyone wants to pop over and feel our cloth. Here until 4pm.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Will you be there again? Or any other markets? Can’t get over today!

drlex
    Free Member

^ needs “touching cloth” gag.
    Cold enough to wear my founders’ pair today and received a compliment from fellow parent just now. 😀

Harry_the_Spider

I’ve just done an open top bus ride whilst wearing mine looking Cool As ####.

#Hebrosexual

brant
    Free Member

Will you be there again? Or any other markets? Can’t get over today!

I think we’re going to be here tomorrow. It’s going quite well and we got invited back.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Do we get a discount?

JPR
    Free Member

I did post this in the sale forum ages ago, but seeing as this thread has popped up again I’ve got a pair of 32’s from the Kickstarter that I wish fitted me but don’t (I’m between sizes)…

brant
    Free Member

Do we get a discount?

We’ll give you a key ring!

M6TTF
    Free Member

How high-waisted are they? on the lower side, or Simon Cowell-esque?

ulysse
    Free Member

[

brant
    Free Member

We’re in London today and tomorrow at the Best Of Britannia event in Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square.
    We have lots of trousers and lots of Magic Rock beer in our fridge. Come have a drink on us if you are passing.

eddie11
    Free Member

london you say? have you put your prices up?

boltonjon

Massive fan of my HebTroCo trousers!

Looking to find a similar company making tweed or similar jackets in the UK

Seen a few outlets but the prices are nuts – can anyone recommend a good place to look?

Thanks

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Looking to find a similar company making tweed or similar jackets in the UK

I got a bespoke suit for my wedding from these ladies:

Tweed…

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

I spotted a poster in a drinking establishment last evening whilst indulging in my monthly fix of aged dairy produce suggesting they’re hosting a popup shop on the 27th of this month. Any idea what this will actually be? (other obviously than another reason to go to the pub on a sunday afternoon?)

BIGMAN
    Free Member

The nicest trousers I have ever bought. On 3 sets currently and I live in then pretty much all the time.

Their new belts do look lovely too but I am having a hard time spending £150 on one.

big_n_daft
    Free Member
    brant
    Free Member

spotted a poster in a drinking establishment last evening whilst indulging in my monthly fix of aged dairy produce suggesting they’re hosting a popup shop on the 27th of this month. Any idea what this will actually be? (other obviously than another reason to go to the pub on a sunday afternoon?)

Hello. Tomorrow is Major Toms in Harrogate from 1-5pm.

We are taking most of our records and most of our stock. And will be delighted to talk to you about trousers, records, bikes or beer.

brant
    Free Member

Cut out the middle man

Tommy made our ultimate belts for us, and also isn’t VAT registered so that helps keep his price down a bit too.

He’s working on a new hand forged garrison style belt for us too that isn’t an appropriation of his design.

Harry_the_Spider

Pretty graceless of you there BnD. 🙄

brant
    Free Member

Pretty graceless of you there BnD.

Nah. We don’t offer that model any more for kind of that reason. It got a bit mad when we had sold 35 of them so we stopped and started working on a new model. But then Mike who was making the copper blanks hurt his leg and it got a bit delayed. We’ll probably have it ready in a couple of weeks.

The CNC Belt came about because we wanted something a little less aggressive than Tommy’s belt. So we drew something for Bentley Components to machine and Ruby does the leather on them.

http://hebtro.co/product/cnc-belt/

CountZero

Those belts are beautiful, but £115-150, far too rich for my blood. I’ll carry on making my own, just sourcing some brass keepers at the mo’, looking for a heavy, rectangular but round-section buckle and some nice heavy harness leather.

richardkennerley

I’m loving my 177’s. They are proper comfy and warm for winter walking….buuuuttt.. I don’t want to sound like I’m moaning, I know how important the fit is to you guys, but I don’t suppose you’re considering doing a sightly slimmer cut version at some point!!? I’m not talking skinny, just a little narrower for the lankier wearer

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i still need to get my 177s back to you gents to get the patch put on them. a new small human has taken up a lot of my time over the past 2 months, so it got put on the back burner a little…

brant
    Free Member

i still need to get my 177s back to you gents to get the patch put on them. a new small human has taken up a lot of my time over the past 2 months, so it got put on the back burner a little…

Trousers now fully vegan. Plans for a vegan belt too.

brant
    Free Member

I’m loving my 177’s. They are proper comfy and warm for winter walking….buuuuttt.. I don’t want to sound like I’m moaning, I know how important the fit is to you guys, but I don’t suppose you’re considering doing a sightly slimmer cut version at some point!!? I’m not talking skinny, just a little narrower for the lankier wearer

Richard. You are like the skinniest of the skinniest!
    We are going bigger before we are going skinnier. But we will end up with something for everyone.
    It’s all going fairly well considering it didn’t exist a year ago and we just had our best weeks sales ever.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

count me in for one (or more) of those belts!

richardkennerley

Haha! Can’t beat the personal touch

Rubber_Buccaneer

Over £100 for a belt? I fear it’s too late, your trousers have already been pulled down 😀

big_n_daft
    Free Member

Pretty graceless of you there BnD

Why? Still supporting the craftsman, and it took 2 mins on Google to find him

I suggest you don’t go on the lights thread, lots of people suggesting where the same kit can be bought

Inbred456
    Free Member

I’m a 34 waist with a 33-34 leg but often have to buy 36 waist so my thighs have a bit of room and the trousers aren’t too tight. This must be common for mtb’ers. Have to keep em up with a belt. It’s a real pain. Mrs Inbred says I can only have a pair of 177’s if I try them on first! Women’s infallible logic strikes again.

tomhoward

Special offers for repeat customers called Tom at major Toms tomorrow? 😉

Harry_the_Spider

Got a pair of olive green 177s the other day, but I can’t have them until Christmas.

Markie
    Free Member

Ooh, when will the bigger style trousers be available? I’m racing snake slim (or I was, 15 years ago, and remain so in my head) but like a fuller trouser!

brant
    Free Member

Ooh, when will the bigger style trousers be available? I’m racing snake slim (or I was, 15 years ago, and remain so in my head) but like a fuller trouser!

Working on a design hopefully to launch on 26th January. A year after our Kickstarter. It’s being designed in conjunction with Magic Rock Brewing as a trouser for their staff to work in.

brant
    Free Member

I’m a 34 waist with a 33-34 leg but often have to buy 36 waist so my thighs have a bit of room and the trousers aren’t too tight. This must be common for mtb’ers. Have to keep em up with a belt. It’s a real pain. Mrs Inbred says I can only have a pair of 177’s if I try them on first! Women’s infallible logic strikes again.

We have many cyclists amongst our customers and this doesn’t seem to be an issue.
    However do measure up as a high street 34 is usually a HebTroCo 36.

brant
    Free Member

Special offers for repeat customers called Tom at major Toms tomorrow?

I’ll buy you a beer.

Drac

Yup the skinny part has me wondering on the fit, I wear casual fit jeans and these look a similar style?

Too baggy and I look even Skinner, too slim cut and I look ridiculous.

brant
    Free Member

They are a tapered leg trouser that seem to look good on people from 16 to 73 as far as I’ve seen so far.
    Hope my dad gets to 74 so I can update you on that.

Trouser geometry is here – http://hebtro.co/sizing-guide/

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 1,152 total)

The topic ‘Hebden Bridge Trouser Company’ is closed to new replies.