• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hebden Bridge (Colden)
  • chris_mbuk
    Free Member

ok so there i was just about to pass the white pub on the left just after the church and a few people on here say there's a technical downhill section that starts right at the top at heptonstall, so i thought stuff it its dry and nice weather so i pushed my bike right to the top to some bowling club? there was a few climbers up there as well, so i came down the same track and it was amazing, really tricky on some sections but i made it all, its not very long but theres steps and little drop offs on the way down fair flowy, anyone of you guys on here have done it? know more sections up that end? cheers!!

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

anyone?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

& I thought that only happened to me.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

You were in Colden at a white pub near a church (theres no pub or church in Colden is there unless you count the Nudey Light) and from there you pushed UP to Heptonstall to the bowling club where there were some climbers?

I'm trying to picture it in my head and really can't figure out what on earth you're talking about.

Unless you just mean Midgets Pit?

nbt

white pub on the left just after the church

On the main road from Tod through to Hebden, the pub is the Fox & Goose (?) on the corner of the Heptonstall road and the Church is the one at the bottom of the Jack Bridge climb? Sounds like midget's pit to me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Hebden Bridge (Colden)’ is closed to new replies.