• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ton.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Hebbers………dry……(trail god).
  • ton

had a day on the bike with my son today…1st time for nearly 2 years….it was awesome.
    we went to stainburn, rode the boulder trail, rode the descent line, but it was not happening.
    so we decided to drive over to hebbers.
    parked in the center, rode up to pecket well, did the descent, rode up to the mill and up the b/w up the other side.
    did popples/beechnuts?
    had coffee in cafe cali….watched a french bloke dancing to a bloke playing a accordian.
    we then climbed up the other side to london road, and did the descent that goes under the little tunnel near the mast, into the gully, and all the way down to the train station……
    any way i managed to ride down the whole thing for the 1st time ever…….cos it was very dry and grippy.

or is it cos i am a trailgod……….. 😉 😆

shinsplints

Nah it was becauase it was dry and grippy.

Cannock Chase dust central today. Awesome to not have to clean the bike and to have dusty legs.

Glad you had a good day. Bikes iz ace ennit.

ton

you too mate……… 8)

firestarter
    Free Member

tony which is best way to heb from leeds. Normally come off m62 by 606 but am i better goin on it further as road i normally take (a58??) is a mare for traffic

ton

mick, m62 to chain bar, a57 thru halifax. less than a hour.

elaineanne
    Free Member

nice …. me n my son were also out around this area today… colden woods- down to blue pig (over the hole in the wall) then some gnarly bouldery stuff in hardcastle craggs then climbed up to widdop road and went back down the fast decent switch backs to colden woods agin….

firestarter
    Free Member

ah that might be way i went actually i always get stuck in traffic took hours to get back last time 🙁 cheers mate

lank45
    Free Member

M62 Junction 24,down A629 watch for speed cameras,A6026 to Sowerby Bridge,A6139 Tuel Lane (which is a right turn at lights) to A646 Burnley Road to Hebden Bridge. Quicker than Chain Bar route but avoid at 9am and 5pm.

firestarter
    Free Member

yeah i think thats the route i was looking at trying lank. by the looks of it i could get to lee/cragg quarry quicker than hebden lol

lowey

Nice one Tony. Bet it was nice getting out with the lad again.

ton

dave…fantastic mate..cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Hebbers………dry……(trail god).’ is closed to new replies.