Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Heathrow parking.
  • scholarsgate
    Free Member

Looking at options for parking at Heathrow. Anyone got any recommendations? Off site parking or meet and greet?

How much would two weeks parking cost?

Any other options?

djglover
    Free Member

Well, since I’ve now moved, here is my tip. Park on Northcroft Road W13 for free and get the tube to the terminal! 😉

scholarsgate
    Free Member

Will have two children with me. Don’t fancy getting a tube back to the car after 19 hours on a flight from oz.

Any other ideas?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    br
    Free Member

Taxi/limo depending on how far away – esp. if long-haul

Park on Northcroft Road W13 for free and get the tube to the terminal

And it’ll definately be there in 2 weeks time…

ebygomm
    Free Member

Heathrow official long stay parking is 3.99 a day at the moment

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You can often get a better deal by buying a one night plus parking package at an airport hotel. Works for me ex-LGW for skiing.

swamp_boy

Like CFH says hotel deals often work out cheap for long trips. Off site ones are cheaper than on site parking, used to use Purple Parking for Heathrow, they aren’t too far away. Some do a meet and greet with your own car, it always feels worth the extra 20 quid or so if you are getting off a long haul from somewhere warm and sunny and don’t want to wait in the cold and dark for the shuttle bus.

aracer
    Free Member

parkatmyhouse.com

stewartc
    Free Member

If at T5 use the longstay business parking, its a few quid more than normal but you get to go in the small driverless electric pods to the terminal, best part of my recent Paris trip (that and the 1st class lounge)!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Heathrow parking.’ is closed to new replies.