Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Heartbreak Ridge Ballater Scotland – Granite slab sing trk awesomess
  • ChannelD

[video]https://youtu.be/1eA_cH8iCl0[/video]

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Good stuff.

nairnster
    Free Member

Looks sped up in a few places?

roverpig

Great. Thanks. I actually watched that all the way through and enjoyed it, so it beats 99% of mountain bike videos out there 🙂 Must take my Dude up there sometime !

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Only been to Ballater once but want to go back and that looked ace.

ChannelD

Nairnster: yes there are cuts that have some speed alteration but just to make it a little more interesting (read reduce boring ride by). Because we get on the bike often after setting the camera often only a for steps away our bike speed is not prehaps best. Dilema ride or film. Interested in hearing which cuts you think were sped up so I can see your perspective and make improvements in future. Thanks for watching 🙂

ChannelD

Roverpig: Thank you. It is totally worth it. Might need to do it few times ‘cause navigation was challenging in a few places. One definitely the more you ride it better it will get.

ChannelD

Stevenmenmuir: You know what to do! 😀

kennyp
    Free Member

Nice video. Liked it a lot. Couldn’t get it in full screen though?

ChannelD

Kennyp: thank you. Hmmm I have not restricted the video’s ability to be full screen.

daviek

Think you’ll only get full screen if you view in on YouTube rather than the embedded video.

Nice video by the way I’ll need to try my bike over that way at some point

hambl90
    Free Member

Looks interesting, definitely need to get back up there again soon.

ChannelD

Nobeerinthefridge: whoops sorry thank you for the feedback

hopefiendboy

tagged

hairyscary

I’ve been meaning to ride Heartbreak Ridge for ages, but never do as I’m usually too tired after riding the stuff closer to town. After watching your video I intentionally rode this trail first today and I’m glad I did. The weather was perfect, the trail was dry and fast and I was absolutely destroyed by the time I got to the bottom 😀
    Cheers.

ChannelD

Hairyscary: Doing it again? Thx for the feedback. Make the videos for that purpose, you, also a record for ourselves when to old to ride (long way off) and show off Scotland!

hairyscary

Did it again today while it was fresh in my memory, but still managed to make one error near the bottom. I was even more wrecked at the bottom this time…… I just want to keep peddling hard.
    Certainly adds variety to the area.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Heartbreak Ridge Ballater Scotland – Granite slab sing trk awesomess’ is closed to new replies.